Monday, August 07, 2006

First draft for a drag and drop memory game

Well, today I modified my fill in the blanks game to work as a simple drag-and-drop game. The only thing I don't like about it is that each one needs the droptargets to be added manually- and that their placement is only approximate due to the formatting of the font I've chosen - if I switched to a monospaced font I wouldn't have this problem - but I'd lose something in visual appeal - or so I think.

My next job, after a graphical version, will be to create a version of the scripts using a timer and one with a more interesting scoring mechanism and invite some feedback - that's where you, the readers of this weblog come in.

The drag-n-drop wesion of the script can be found at http://www.biblegames.biz/dragdrop/ - enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home