Saturday, August 05, 2006

Purpose of the Bible Games Weblog

Why am I writing this?

Well - the obvious reason would be to get you to visit http://www.biblegames.biz - the site where I'm uploading my Bible games where I'm also inviting feedback on improving the quality of what I produce.

But, part of the reason for the writing is to clarify the rationale I'm working under. At present, I'm working on relatively simple puzzles and challenges.

I'm planning, eventually, to be able to bring out Biblical concepts and principles through games. That people would see applications and connections that they had not seen before through this type of activity. To have structured activities that communicate Biblical truth effectively and allow God to speak to people in a way that might have been ignored in some other medium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home